Game of Thrones is one of those amazing shows that make you place yourself in the storyline & passionately choose sides to be on. I love Game of Thrones so much, that I feel like it is only right for me to attend the next Dragon Con event as my favorite character, Daenerys Targaryen. This season is definitely going to be good and I am anticipating a few things that I hope will happen, so here is a quick list of what I can only hope. However, you never really know with this crazy but good show.
***No I haven’t read the book series yet. ****
1. John Snow. John Snow. John Snow. How could you not want him to prosper in this season? He better not die, but you never know with this show because what happened in the Red Wedding episode made my head hurt & I was literally yelling at the T.V Screen. Just confused in life. But then, I made myself toughen up & now I am prepared for anything.
2. The Lannister’s will gradually lose their power and influence. Cersei Lannister is the worst and honestly, I don’t feel sorry for her. The only Lannister that is worth feeling sympathy over is Tyrion Lannister. Jaime Lannister is starting to be ‘tolerable”, but he is still a sick asshole…the man impregnated his sister & is in love with her. WTF. That is enough for me to despise him forever. Yet, I don’t dislike him as much as his wicked/selfish sister Cersei.
3. I don’t care, Daenerys Targaryen deserves the Throne. If you analyze the show’s characters, she is a ruler with good intentions, more than just a pretty face, and she conquers without doing evil deeds. Not to mention, she has dragons & a dedicated army that is growing. She makes me proud.
4. The New Future Queen: Margaery Tyrell. She is a threat, in a good way. Cersei is cautious and a little scared of her influence because she knows this.
5. Bran Stark is something special & now that he found the third eye rave in the cave, great things will hopefully happen. Oh, & I hope Sansa finds her little sister Arya before she looses her virginity to Petyr Baelish..I really hope that does not happen Just, no. Arya is doing perfectly find by herself. She is a true warrior/survivor at heart.
This was only a short list of things. Yes, I left out a lot.